Category: Regional Mobility Authority
The San Antonio City Council has indefinitely extended its loan to the Alamo RMA until they can repay it. This guarantees toll roads without a public vote.
Compare this to what they said last year... Watch the 'flip-flop'! Where is the public vote and study the City Council promised?
- Senate reaches deal on highway bill
- States turn to P3s to get projects done
- Council briefed on risks of Trinity Toll Road
- Feds seeks to seize 90,000 acres at Texas border
- Stand-off with Nevada rancher ends for now
- Gas Tax Hike Touted for Transportation Woes
- Larson: Streetcar "Unethical and Possibly Illegal," Should be Killed
- Trucker files lawsuit for overcharging by Florida toll system
Like Us on Facebook!
Latest Press Releases
- TURF prevails, lawsuit moves forward, allows depositions of TxDOT’s top brass
- Texas Senate votes to gouge citizens with "market based" tolls
- Anti-toll candidates sweep in many key races
- Public drain for private gain: Prop 6 rural water raid to benefit developers
- Dirty trick: TxDOT bypasses legislature to enact law using rule change
- Texans ask Perry to veto bill to hand 23 Texas roads to foreign entities
- Targeted tax: Residents ask Perry to veto fee hike on Bexar County
- Texas for Sale: Texas roads may be handed to private, foreign toll operators