Category: Regional Mobility Authority
The San Antonio City Council has indefinitely extended its loan to the Alamo RMA until they can repay it. This guarantees toll roads without a public vote.
Compare this to what they said last year... Watch the 'flip-flop'! Where is the public vote and study the City Council promised?
- TxDOT to hijack I-35: Plans to toll new & existing lanes
- VA toll opponents dealt blow by State Supreme Court
- Moody's predicts default on Cintra's SH 130 by end of 2014
- Many toll violations billed in error
- TV Reporter goes on rant, asks if Texans will vote out politicians who raid road funds
- Pauken speaks out against public money in private tollway
- Houghton lies about public money for SH 130 private tollway
- Toll glitch traps motorists at DFW airport
Like Us on Facebook!
Latest Press Releases
- Public drain for private gain: Prop 6 rural water raid to benefit developers
- Dirty trick: TxDOT bypasses legislature to enact law using rule change
- Texans ask Perry to veto bill to hand 23 Texas roads to foreign entities
- Targeted tax: Residents ask Perry to veto fee hike on Bexar County
- Texas for Sale: Texas roads may be handed to private, foreign toll operators
- Texans ask for leadership to enact NEW vision for road policy
- Grassroots applaud Perry's call to end diversions, reject Rainy Day raid
- Texans call for boycott of Cintra's SH 130 tollway